[jhb_airlines] Registration Keys

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:12:19 +0000

With a bit of help from Pete Dowson the simMarket site has been changed to allow IOM purchasers to part with money. Since my credit card details weren't accepible in the site's imposed format, I had to pay using Paypal. Question, since I've heard nothing since the receipt came through, does anyone know how the key purchase works?

I'm assuming they'll email the keys omce the Paypal has cleared?

To play safe, when going to register FSCommander at the same site, I've opted to pay extra and get an authorised CD delivered. With my declining grey cells I'm likely to forget where I've safely located registration keys!