[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:46:14 +0100

I thought I'd mentioned running my downloaded Alderney but can't find any trace of a posting.

My apologies if I'm repeating myself. If you have a spare £17, then do treat yourself. It has seasonal variations in texture, despite being a photoscenery. I guess this might be because it's so small an area that it's possible to have, in effect, 5 versions of it.

If your system can run with autogen then that's where it really stands out. I've just flown from Alderney to Guernsey and the difference between the two is staggering.

I don't suppose the quality of coverage can be used on large land masses but it's worth the price just to see what's technically achievable.

Must go, got to fly back to the good stuff.

What do you think of it, Mike and Tom?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
The Dazzy version of Alderney is now on the Earth Simulations site's Shop page. Well at least my pre order, placed on Saturday, is.