[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:55:52 +0100

Hi Frank,

I guess now that you are retired your FS budget has shrunk somewhat.

I would be interested in the Gazelle, I'll try to contact via Skype, problem is I fly with a group that uses Sype for comms., so often I'm there but not available. I guess there's a status setting I need to know, so I can flag it.

Frank T.

PS Don't mention tax havens!

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>