[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:29:55 +0100

It is not the issue regarding freeware or payware.
I do not see the point in buying something that will get so little use, whether to satisfy my curiosity, or that of a budding artist. I should not mention the point that someone I know, spent out nearly £200.00 on a Wiii and Wiii fit, and after a couple of uses, it is now lagushing in a corner gathering dust, a total waste of money! At least I try to buy only that which I know will get used. When I reload FSX again(for the umphteen time), Acceleration will go back on, as I was trying to prove if it was causing an issue, which is why it was not installed a couple of weeks ago. It was not an issue anyway. As an aside, the Horizon AIO is currently on a USB extenal drive, this will save me a couple of days reinstallation.