[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:51:41 +0100

I have bought & installed Alderney primarily to support the point that Gerry
made regarding the designer who, since being made redundant, has struggled
to build up a new niche business to start back on the road to recovery.  The
quality of his initial release is a testament to his skill as a maker of
superb scenery for FSX.  He would, I am sure, much rather produce freeware
but he needs to make a living under what have been difficult recent
circumstances.  He will only tackle other areas of the World and produce
further quality add-ons if he is given encouragement now.  To that end I
will purchase (and enjoy) anything that he releases in the future.

M.