[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:04:26 +0100

Frank T

Those of us who have to rely on pensions, or do not live in tax havens, have to watch the pennies, as well as cater for the wants of others.

I would support a worthwhile charity, provided I get my monies worth out of it.

I have quite a number of FS boxes which have been installed, looked at and no longer used, and now gathering dust on the shelves. Prudence now prevails.

As an aside, I have just installed an Aerospatiale SA342 Gazelle on my FSX system, and it flies a dream, hover taxi and hovering easy peasy. I have no idea how or where I got it, but have a feeling that it was a one off freeware from Abacus recently (they do that now and again) but I cannot find any trace of it now. If you do not have it, and interested, I could pass it to you(if wanted) through Skype one evening..