[jhb_airlines] Re: Red Alert

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:57:49 +0100

If land masses appear where there should be water then it is typically a
failure found when the water mask BGL's are missing. I therefore suspect an
installation failure of some sort..

I also suspect something is seriously wrong with your setup if you think the
default scenery is better looking than high resolution photo scenery. The
default scenery is pure invention and bears no resemblance to real life.
It's only advantage is that it gives you four different flavours of
invention across the seasons.