[jhb_airlines] Re: Realism

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:18:28 +0100

Peter
My understanding is, that until FSX, the Helicopter flight model, had not been taken seriously.
According to M$, this had now been addressed.
Perhaps, as Bones says, it has been toned down.
It is most definatly better and smoother in FSX.
Perhaps FSX is a lot smoother anyway, at least the control response is, the aircraft seems a lot heavier, and has more inertia to overcome. But as I have no experiance of flying real aircraft, I cannot make the final judgement. But M$, has always made a point of testing models, by using real world pilots.
(Likewise the addons builders-where possible)
Frank