[jhb_airlines] Re: Realism

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:36:56 +0100

Agree.

The FS models mostly fly the book figures of the real aircraft but they
don't HANDLE like them, except in a vague way. Some get closer which is why
I recommend the Real Air C172 (free) and the Flight 1 PA28. I bought the FSD
Navajo and the cockpit is accurate but the handling and sounds are far from
the real aircraft - but probably as good as FS can get.