[jhb_airlines] Re: Realism

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:18 +0100 (BST)

> *From:* "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *Date:* Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:53:48 +0100
> I see they advertise flights in a Tiger Moth
> but for the
> life of me I couldn't find a price list.

I have been looking into this too - about £150 an hour.  Delta Aviation
0870 446 4467 seem to have captured most of the Tigers and leased them
from the owners for doing yuppy birthday present pleasure flights.  The
Tiger Club at Headcorn isn't much cheaper, if any, these days. They are
old ladies, and need money to be happy. I do have 50 minutes DH82 time in
my logbook.  A yuppy birthday present from my wife and her sister and
mother-in-law who all clubbed together for it <g>.