[jhb_airlines] Re: Realism

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:53:48 +0100

Talking of floatplanes, thoroughly enjoyed watchinge Louis Hamilton et al
aquaplane over the weekend, great fun.  I think they should deliberately
soak the traks during normal "dry" races just to spice it up a bit,
especially if there are hugh gaps between cars!

Back on topic though, I was looking at the duxford site yesterday, I was
thinking of a stop off later in the week while heading towards Frank F's
part of the world.  I see they advertise flights in a Tiger Moth but for the
life of me I couldn't find a price list.