[jhb_airlines] Re: Realism

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:47:12 +0100

Me too, Frank, particularly ref the finance bit! I had lots of hours
as P2 and "extra pair of eyes" on a Warrior 20 years ago and then
actually managed a couple of hours under formal tuition on Cessna
152 plus a few more hours on PA28. This was all whilst I was
in-between SWMBOs, then along out of the blue came SWMBO no.2 and
all thoughts of carrying on flying went out of the window! No
regrets though, I made the right decision <g> and I wouldn't part
with my Trevor Thom manuals for anything ...

MikeB