[jhb_airlines] RealAir Spitfire

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:32:47 -0000

I'm downloading the RealAir Spitfire as I type this. Having downloaded =
the
PDF file and had a good read through it looks like it will be up to the
usual RealAir standard and has a few extras. First is a very nice =
looking
West Malling WW2 scenery file with extremely good hangars and building
textures. Second is a bunch of AI Spitfire aircraft to stop you feeling
lonely.

RA seem to have gone one stage further with their normally superb flight
aerodynamics and have really pushed the edge of the envelope with the
Spitfire handling. Their first big warning is not to use anything more =
than
+7 boost for take off or else you will simply run out of control
effectiveness to contain the engine torque. Considering it will go up to =
+20
boost (49.92" MP) I bet I won't be the only one to forget!

The aircraft works out at 21 quid at current exchange rates and that =
seems a
good bargain..

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net