[jhb_airlines] Re Red Alert

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:29:11 +0100

We were talking about the Alderney scenery and the fact that the designer is a young man with a family, trying to get a business off the ground, after being made redundant.

Apparently he's just found a site selling a pirate version of his scenery. The sales of the pirate version greatly exceed the number of downloads that he's sold.

I've never bought a pirate version of anything. I guess my reason is pretty accurately described by a phrase I once came across, "I'd hate to wake up in the night blushing".