[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Phil's EGBB

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:07:22 +0100

Kevin

I have all the Alf Denham and Tony Meredith fields, and like you have put them into an AIO folder to keep the Library down to a manageable size.

I am currently doing the JHB VFR tour, now on No 70, and so far have used the above fields, not yet come across the FSX default ones

It has taken me some time to get my Vista 32/Vista64/WinXP machines talking to each other, it those damn pemissions that you have to get passed.

I use FS9, but my main Sim is FSX, FS9 is mainly now for test bedding, and used to display the IVAO tower mode on the XP machine, whilst contolling on the Vista 32 machine, the Vista 64 is running FSX. I find that FS9 performs better on the XP machine. I think it is overwhelmed by Vista64.