[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Phil's EGBB

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:19:48 +0100

The WideClient module (run on the PC not running FS) needs to be able to "see" WideServer (ie. FS machine). Once registered, FS will take care of the WwideServer module so you don't need to run that seperately.

For WideClient to see the FS/WideServer PC you are right, they need to be on the same network domain since you will be using local addressing.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>