[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Phil's EGBB

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:29:07 +0100

You hit the nail on the head there.

I've had an aircraft go around because he said there was an aircraft on the
runway. It turned out to be something generated on his system but I couldn't
get through to him that neither I or other aircraft on IVAO could possibly
see it. He wasn't able to understand why I gave him landing clearance with
an aircraft already on the runway and suggested there was something wrong
with my connection because I hadn't spotted it. <g>