[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Ivao Connection

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:40:54 +0000 (GMT)

Frank I'm not sure if you misunderstood me, I am quite aware that you can only
transfer data files, I thought I  explained to Thomas in my post that he would
have to re-install any program files, as purely to delete the program files
directly ( ie NOT via the control panel ) will leave stuff in the registry.

But thanks for re-pointing it out

Mike
214