[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Ivao Connection

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:27:02 +0100

Frank
          Received your message.  Yes I would like to have a chat with you
before I do anything else otherwise I am going to get deeper in the mire.
          Will be about this afternoon and this evening from about 7.30.  Not
tomorrow will be out all day.  Thursday PM and evening.  Look forward to
speaking with you
     Thomas