[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Ivao Connection

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:08:21 +0100

When you install most programs they automatically try to install to the
C:\ProgramFiles folder. If C is still your original drive then the programs
will indeed be trying to install to this. What you need to do is ignore the
default installation path and point the installations to the new drive.

I agree that 155 quid is a silly price to pay for copying data from one
drive to another.

http://woodair.net