[jhb_airlines] Re: Re Ivao Connection

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:33:56 +0100

Mike

You keep talking about transferring data.

You can only do this with data files.

Not program files.

You must first delete/remove the program. THEN REINSTALL to the new position.

I am still available on Skype, and teamviewer, or phone me, you have the
numbers.

I am busy setting up my new machine, but can take time out to help, with the
limited knowledge that I have.

I take it you do still have your internet connections working.