[jhb_airlines] Re Ivao Connection

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:02:57 +0100

To the chaps who offered advice,
      I have tried all the suggestions you offered but without success.  I also
managed to crash the computor.
      I can only assume the problem is caused since I had the new hard disc
installed, prior to this I had no probs.
      On trying to install Ivao onto the new disc the computor crashed.  I
tried to install vasFMC onto the new disc I got a message saying it was already
installed.  It is but on the old disc.
       I think my problem is not being able to transfer data from one disc to
another.  I contacted the computor guy I usually use and he quoted me £155 to
do a data transfer which seemed on the high side.
       Can anyone offer any advice on how to transfer data as I am reluctant to
pay the price quoted.

Thomas