[jhb_airlines] Rather incredible news.....

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:18:27 +0100

We are extremely excited to report that Microsoft just announced the
upcoming FS2004 Update during their presentation at the AVSIM 2004
Conference. It is expected to be available at the end of September or =
early
in October, as some fixes are still being wrapped up, but in the =
meantime,
let us report on some of the features it brings, like all of the 160 =
missing
bridges, new autogen objects for KJFK, enhanced frame rates and product
stability as well as increased terrain data support from 76 meter to 19
meter elevation data. Check out our 2004 conference postings forum for =
some
pictures of the announcement presentation here. Remember, you heard this
first on AVSIM.=20

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net