[jhb_airlines] Re: RTW (hopefully)

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:51:42 -0800

Frank,
Thank you.It all helps
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:45 AM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: RTW (hopefully)

Ernie

Most RTWs are predominantly in the northern hemisphere since this is where most of the land mass (and therefore most of the airports) are. I managed to get to Oz and New Zealand in one of my RTWs, and round a little bit of South America in another. You might want to consider a RTW exclusively (or mainly) in the southern hemisphere... A bit more of a challenge.

Mike L

franklyn fisher wrote:
Ernie
Goto the JHB Pilot hours page, there are 7 pilots with 'G'.
They could maybe give you a few ideas for routes, you then just need to refine your own, using an online route planner