[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:34:30 -0000

Fred,

The only item I will add to Frank's list is that of the Transponder. I know
you haven't touched this box so far but you will often be asked by ATC to
"Squawk" a certain code. If I ask you to "Squawk 5462" it means you have to
change the Transponder reading to this number.

The Transponder is usually found on the radio stack and in FS it normally
defaults to 1200. You can change the values by clicking on each number in
turn. As this is an octal code it will only cycle through 0 to 7.