[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:12:11 +0000

Fred
If you want a private session, with one on one tution, I am only too happy to volunteer.
I am online most evenings and for an hour late afternnon.
Frank F

Frank,thanks for looking after me on Wed night things can only keep getting better with experience. Will have to put myself on the grass areas to listen and observe how things are said and done when some events take place.Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>