[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:16:56 -0000

Fred,

You could sit back and listen but the basics are the same as the robotics of
FS AI traffic. It actually comes quicker by doing.  Don't worry though, if
you take your time and stick to the basics everything else will come
naturally.  If you find yourself unsure just ask, as you know we're a
friendly bunch.  We also don't expect you to be an expert, it's supposed to
be fun remember.  OK we might take it seriously but when we do cock up
...and I do more than most, so what.  Learn from it and move on.