[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:11:23 +0000

Fred
Goto www.grisoft.com, and download AVG v7.1 for Free, and save to a temp folder. Goto www.zonelabs.com and download zonealarm for Free, save again to temp folder.
A registeration for each will be posted by email, make a note or print.
Disable Norton and disconnect from the web.
Run the installers, you will need to reconnect to the web to enable the registerations and grab any updates.
Remove Norton.
You will need to go through Zonealarm to configure for FS and PClub access.
I am on the PClub voice channel 1 and 2 now, I see you are at EGOV heading for EGFE.
Will log onto EGFE_APP.
Frank

Hi Frank,with regards to setting up a favourable AV etc how do I go about it before I ditch my Norton? Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>