[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:05:01 -0000

Franklyn. Ran my comp. with fltsim flying from EGOV to EGFE [without P/Club]worked OK then crashed to desktop after takeoff.So tried it again switching internet+Norton off and did the same flight again resulting in completing the flight.So I take it that it could mean a change is required with the AV? Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>