[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:50:04 +0000

Fred

Have to say I'd be inclined to dump Norton which IS a resource hog and has a fair degree of notoriety for screwing up systems.

Mike L

Fred Stopforth wrote:
HI Bones,Just got in. No I don't have any other programs running;just fltsim.I do have a Norton anti/firewall in.My system has 1024 ram mem.+256meg nVidia+Athlon AMD 3000,XP3000 Cpu+120 Gig H/Drive.I'm not technologically clever but I would have thought I have sufficient resoures to cope with for online fltsim activity. Fred