[jhb_airlines] Re: RE WEDNESDAY NIGHT EVENT

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:34:42 -0000

One prime suspect has to be file fragmentation.  We all know how FS9 is
resource hungary so if his system is caching then this could cause FS to
trip.  Additional culprits could be anti-spyware, adware, virus programs not
liking the inline connections.  This is highly likely if, as I suspect, it
closed as Fred came into range of another flyer which would in turn trigger
PCF to add their IP to his multiplayer list.  The types of software listed
may interpret this sudden adding of an IP as an attack on the system.