[jhb_airlines] Re: Quads versus Duos

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:36:04 +0100

Gerry

I am still running a single core (AMD3200), SP1 was a slight improvement, but SP2 gave a noticable gain.

If would not hurt to backup your current setup, and load SP2, wether it would make a noticable differnce on your setup, remains to be seen.

You have given thoughts on wether to go for dual or quad core now.