[jhb_airlines] Re: QFE

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:10:40 +0100

Yes - good point. Stick with QNH for the moment and we'll consider the
QFE question once the weather server becomes permanently active. At
least we will all be on the same pressures then.

I'm not really sure what pressure the ATC software is currently using.
Given that the weather server is connected but still pushing out data
for 9th July it could be that the QNH is stuck for that day. This may
explain slight altitude discrepancies that I've been seeing..