[jhb_airlines] Re: Pushing the learning skills up a notch.

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 02:23:00 +0100

As you already know, I've started to explore Instrument approaches myself
and find it immensly satisfying once you understand what's going on.  Like
Gerry, I will use Ronaldsway initially but also intend to use Gloucester. I
have updated my charts from the AIP site so we're singing off the same hymn
sheet.  As Jon H Settles in, I will also begin the process of learning the
procedures for his chosen home.

I also feel the timing is right, with our 'friendly' controllers unable to
jump around between airfields, learning the procedures for their fields will
enhance the flying into and out of those strips.