[jhb_airlines] Re: Project Fokker

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:20:09 -0000

Just to add to this I've had an email back from PF and they say there =
will
not be a repaint kit released for the new textures.

I can alter one of the existing texture sets but it will be more fiddly =
work
as I like to retain the panel detail of the originals. With a basic =
white
fuselage paint kit you can overlay a new layer on top of the existing
picture and it merges the two together. If this is not available you =
have to
get one of the existing texture sets and remove all colour from them.
Feasible but slightly more time consuming..