[jhb_airlines] Re: Project Fokker

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:11:59 -0000

Downloaded, after your posting, and just tried; Belfast City to Blackpool, with
Ronaldsway t&g thrown in. Flies beautifully and looks stunningly realistic.
After the
Blackpool landing, in rain and low cloud, I did a 5 minute replay. Sitting
behind, listening
to the Tays and drooling over the model, was very enjoyable. The scale speed
was
perfect and the line of CEGB pylons, appearing out of the haze, brought the
landscape
to life. Watching the taxi in, you'd be pushed not to think it was real.
 Thanks for the lead. I downloaded this morning but took a couple of hours
customising
the displaced panel.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx