[jhb_airlines] Re: Problem editing .air files

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:20:24 +0100

Al

Thanks - you have managed to answer both problems. FSTyper does indeed seem to need Win XP - it installed OK on my XP laptop, but it won't play ball with files on another PC on the LAn even though it can see them. But AirEd is OK now that you've told me to hit <Return> before trying to save.

Cheers

Mike L

Alastair wrote:
Hi Mike

I tried to a re-install of FSTyper (Fsat10.zip), and it installed ok.

I would try again, if you run into problems, it may be that it is because you are using Windoze 2000.

With 'Aired' you have to change parameter '105' to '2', THEN PRESS RETURN, then SAVE.

Hope this helps.

Al.