[jhb_airlines] Re: Problem

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:26:20 +0100

"My deepest apologies for my nonappearance last night, I hope it was not too

much of a catastrophe, or did you miss me??"

No, it was certainly not a catastrophe - it was a great evening. It would
have been nicer if Phil had been able to join in too but John and I handled
all the traffic without any problem.