[jhb_airlines] Problem

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:06:11 +0100

Oh Woe Oh Woe and Thrice Woe.

At 09:00 Yesterday, Wednesday, my Broadband died on me.

After a considerable amount of time, and frustration with the newly reformed Virgin Media (formaly Blueyonder) help section etc.

I have just got back online (15:00, Thursday).

My deepest apologies for my nonappearance last night, I hope it was not too much of a catastrophe, or did you miss me??

I did have 3 emails in my outbox, to send Wednesday morning re my experiments at successful landings at St Barts, in an Otter with full realism/crash detect etc.

But that is now old news.

25 emails to plow through, plus bringing in myA321 into Manston from Moscow(offline).

What a relief to be back online, I can now stop chewing my nails.