[jhb_airlines] Re: Problem

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:24:43 -0000

I had the same problem I few months ago with xp
I changed the bios to start from cd then used the xp disk to repair its self it was some thing wrong in the boot sequence and had to repair about 20 lines since then I have had to do the same on a friends pc both mine and his went wrong after an update
TOM
----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>