[jhb_airlines] Problem

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:32:57 -0000

My wife, god bless her cotton socks, has just told me to go out and buy a cheap (£400.00) machine to replace the elderly AMD 3200.

So I now have an Acer Aspire AMD 9250e quad with Vista premium, as a second machine. (comes with a 19inch TFT as well. I will be cleaning out those freebies of course.
The old machine, of course still has to be reinstalled to access those
databases on the slave drive, unfortunately, I must dispose of said machine
(SWMBO) commands. So I must think of another way to get into Linux. gnash
gnash.