[jhb_airlines] Re: Priorities????

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:22:56 +0000

Title: Message
Don't worry Gerry I am with you here, currently posting on the forum under the name of "Avionyx" with no quibbles about letting loose my real views.
I shall be demanding a product as advertised or I will be asking for my money back. Or threatening (quite emptily) legal action. I don't stand for beta testing £90 worth of products!

Bones wrote:
Horrible attitude. Stinks of "We've got your cash and you can wait for the fix. Other profit making projects have higher priority."