[jhb_airlines] Re: Pressure gauge replacement

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:12:55 +0100

Phil,

bmp files are there to show a pictorial background, the values are extracted
from FS using an expression in brackets preceded by A:, then the variable name,
then the units, plus an expression to format the output. You need to unravel
the CAB file into individual gauges, alter the expression in the relevant
gauge, and then re-assemble the CAB file. Prpobably not the easiest way to get
into gauge design!

I do it another way. I create my own gauge from scratch, then add it to an
existing panel. To learn how to do this you need a few spare hours and the SDK.

Frank T.