[jhb_airlines] Re: Ports

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:10:51 BST

I'm using a Westel modem, that connects via a USB socket. When properly
connected a pair of task bar located arrows, relating, to the modem, turn
green. If there's no connection they are yellow. When traffic is passing the
flash in light green. When connected to the old PC and activated they are
green; so connection recognised. Attempts to connect, via the XP popup panel,
result in the connect button remainig unmoved. Meanwhile, there's not a flicker
from the green arrows.

I'll see what happens, later in the week, when I change to my new router.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net