[jhb_airlines] Re: Ports

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:12:50 EDT

In a message dated 30/09/2006 15:02:44 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

I can do  that but I was hoping that there might be a clue, in the Active
Ports lists  for the  two computers, as to why one will connect and the other
won't.

Gerry,

I have a whole list of local ports, but if you are having connection
problems you need to look at the remote list. This should give you a clue, but
you
will need to go through the connection set up routine to get it properly
established.

In my list I can see the AOL software in the process column, AOL is my ISP.
I guess you will see something similar on the working machine, and it not
listed  on the non-working machine.

Frank T.