[jhb_airlines] Re: Port problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:23:53 +0100

Not quite accurate. Son has his own lace, in Sulby. Middle daughter rents house
in
Douglas. Older daughter over, from Scotland, for the week; it'll seem longer!

 Just checked availabillity of my machine and I'll recover it during the week.
The idea is
just to run FS progs on this one and switch everything else to the other.
Apparently the
one I'm getting back now has an ethernet card. He thinks the Mobo in this one
might
have the facillity inbuilt. Has it or have you had to add  an ethernet card to
that one too?
BTW, since I had my hair cut last week, you're redundant.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx