[jhb_airlines] Re: Port forwarding

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:30:08 +0100

Al

Didn't realise you were expecting replies from us ... oops. Your list is pretty much what I have set for my router - and in fact identifies a couple of progs which I could no longer link to particular ports. Superficially things seem to be working OK with the new Pilot Club software - I appear in ServInfo - but I haven't had a chance for a proper test, in particular with the voice client. Unfortunately I won't be able to join any session tonight or indeed until the weekend at the earliest - off to the far east (Edinburgh - a reference that only a Glaswegian will understand ;-) ).

Mike L

Alastair wrote:
Hi

Re my earlier posting on 'port forwarding', not having received any feedback, I am assuming that everyone is in agreement with the under noted list. :) (or not!)

Al

Alastair wrote:
Prompted by Stefan's info regarding Pilot Club port forwarding settings, I have been cleaning up the port forwarding settings on my router.

I have come up with the under noted list of FS related items.

If anyone has any amendments/additions to the list, I would welcome any feedback.

FS2004

UDP  6073
UDP  23455-23456

Teamspeak