[jhb_airlines] Re: Port forwarding

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:41:09 +0100

Hi Al,

Sounds fine to me, on a similar vein I used to have a little app that monitored which ports were in use at what time - and that was its only function, does anyone on the JHB list know of it, or a similar one? as I can't even remember what it is called or any details...not very much info I appreciate but it would be very useful if we could find it!

Alex

Alastair wrote:
Hi

Re my earlier posting on 'port forwarding', not having received any feedback, I am assuming that everyone is in agreement with the under noted list. :) (or not!)

Al

Alastair wrote:
Prompted by Stefan's info regarding Pilot Club port forwarding settings, I have been cleaning up the port forwarding settings on my router.

I have come up with the under noted list of FS related items.

If anyone has any amendments/additions to the list, I would welcome any feedback.

FS2004

UDP  6073
UDP  23455-23456

Teamspeak