[jhb_airlines] PocketFMS

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:13:34 +0100

Last night, for the first time in months, I tried Pocket FMS. It prompted me to update data and, when I tried to do so, it threw up some error messages and took me to the PocketFMS web site where I found that my version was out of date. So I installed the latest version - only to find that it is now subscription-ware, at Euros 150 per year! Far too pricey for the use I would make of it :-(

Any other JHB members still using PocketFMS? Do you still have an older, free, version? If so, does it work OK without prompting to update data?

Mike L