[jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:52:45 -0000

What lenses have you got then?

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex - Reheat.org
Sent: 09 November 2006 17:14
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

Mike,

Very nice shot there! not to "diss" your effort but with that subject
material it is hard to take a bad shot, but yours certainly shows off those
curves well! When was it taken? was it this years show?

I also have a D70 and love it, however it seems to have been relegated these
days to the dusty drawer as the "mid" range camera. In Hong Kong last year I
bought a Leica Digilux II which is a stunning bit of equipment (what you
would expect from Leica really. if only the lenses weren't so expensive, and
on this years trip I bought a Canon Elexilim (SP!?) compact which is
absolutely tiny but takes some stunning shots, for close up and good light
work it is easily as good as my D70, although it was only half the cost.

Perhaps we should start up a FlightSimmers Nikkon club ;)

Might have some lenses for sale soon if anyone is interested as the D70 gets
phased out of my service.

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:

Nice one, Bones!  I've a Nikon D70 which I've use for the last couple of

years and with which I have been well pleased. Here's one of my

favourite shots of recent times...

http://mikeandclaire.co.uk/UKScenery/Shoreham/Images/DSC_1116.jpg

Welcome to the Nikon Club <g>

MikeB